NEW PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD JOBS OF THE WEEK
|Block Property Manager (Chiswick)
|£28,000 - £32,000 +car
|The role will include the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders within their portfolio.
The role will be to develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within the company’s policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
• Understanding of leasehold property
• Excellent communication skills
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Driving licence
• Previous experience in the Block Management field
• IRPM or other industry qualifications
If interested in applying for this exciting role then please email us a copy of your current c.v.
|Caretaker / Warden (Chislehurst)
|up to £16,000 p.a. + Free Accommmodation
|Belgravia Staffing are currently recruiting for a Caretaker / Warden for a live in role near Chislehurst, Kent. Accommodation for the role includes: 1 bed accommodation that forms part of a retirement development for independent living.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the day to day running of the site, tasks will include but may not be limited to:
• Arranging a minimum of three weekly activities for the residents on site
• Keep all communal areas including external gardens clean and tidy at all times
• A weekly deep clean of communal areas to be carried out
• Keep the external gardens free from rubbish
• Handling of petty cash, having overall responsibility for the petty cash tin and float and carrying out petty cash returns on a weekly basis to be reported to line manager
• Maintain and keep up to date residents’ next of kin contact list
• Keep records in day books of daily events including maintenance issues, contractor visits and general overall site observations.
• Replenish refreshment in the communal area and carry out and record stock takes
• Carry out weekly management reports
• Liaison with out of hours service
• Experience and knowledge in a similar position - managing a site, care home or communal living
• Comfortable working on own with little supervision
• Previous experience of reporting and paying council tax with local authority
• 20 days annual leave for a full calendar year with holiday year runs from January – December
• Free accommodation which includes all rental/ services charges etc.
• Water & Electricity utility costs
• Company mobile phone provided, landline and broadband on site
• Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
• All offers would be subject to the necessary background checks including but not limited to: References, Criminal Disclosure & Credit Check
• No pets allowed in accommodation
If interested in applying to this exciting role then please email the Belgravia Staffing Team a copy of your current c.v.
|Leasehold Conveyancing Administrator x2 (Shrewsbury)
|Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking experienced administrators to join the Company Secretariat Department of a national estate management company specialising in residential block management. The suitable candidates would need to be self-motivated and be able to prioritise their workload efficiently.
Duties to include:
• Corresponding with conveyancing solicitors
• Responding to pre-contract enquiries
• Preparing Deeds of Covenant
• Issuing certificates of consent
• Updating owners’ correspondence details.
• Updating Share Registers
• Updating Companies House with clients’ changes of Directors and Officers
• Liaising with internal Accounts and Property Management departments
• Land Registry Searches
If you are interested in applying for this position please email a copy of your current C.V. to the team.