Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an individual with some previous experience within accounts / finance for a position based in Southend for a Property Management Company.
The candidate will ensure that all receipts are processed promptly and accurately and that Bank Reconciliations are carried out daily. Ensure full compliance with the RICS guidelines relating to the handling of Client monies. Provide assistance to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader in developing and maintaining a motivated and customer orientated service to ensure that service standards are achieved within the companies policies, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
Responsibilities & Duties
Whilst the following provides a description of the tasks to be undertaken by the Accounts Receivable Assistant, there will be requirements for the individual to undertake some other duties that are essential to the smooth running of the office. These must be mutually agreed between the Accounts Receivable Assistant and the Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
The Accounts Receivable Assistant will:
• Carry out daily receipt processing accurately and in a timely manner
• Try to identify unidentified monies but if unable to do so ensure that it is returned promptly within the timescales specified in the RICS guidelines
• Review unapplied cash daily and allocate monies where possible
• Ensure that bank reconciliations are carried out daily and are kept up to date at all times
• Respond to queries quickly and efficiently
• Process and respond to correspondence received with cheques, saving a copy of correspondence in the Property Document Store
• Process daily Tax Receipts
• Ensure that the holding account is reviewed daily
• Be familiar with and follow the latest procedures and know how to access business documentation.
If interested in applying for this exciting role then please email the team a copy of your current c.v.