NEW PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD JOBS OF THE WEEK
|Block Property Manager (Croydon)
|Circa £26,000 p.a. + Car
|Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an experienced Block Property Manager for a large national property management company based from Croydon.
The role will include the delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential and, where applicable, mixed-use buildings and estates. This role will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders within their portfolio.
The role will be to develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within the companies policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
Duties will include dealing with section notices, service charges and actively seeking new business
If interested in applying for this exciting role then please email the Belgravia Team a copy of your current c.v.
|Hospitality Assistant (Live-in)
|Hospitality Assistant (Live-in) £27,000 p.a.
Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an experienced Hospitality Assistant for a prestigious position based in
This is a live-in role which is 5 days per week, 9 hrs a day (candidate must be very flexible with hours,
early and late shifts)
- Should either be a vegetarian or not eat meat within the residence.
- The suitable candidate must be professional / smart looking.
- Accommodation is a large ensuite double bedroom .
Duties to include:
1. To assist the House Manager in day to day running of residence. To facilitate smooth operations while House Manager on holidays
2. To look after the reception duties as well as switchboard
3. Weekend and late evening cover in case of events/ Family inhouse
4. Keep a log and diary of organised lunches/dinners/teas etc. Work with the team in meeting/greeting and hosting the guests
5. Helping in-house HK team in cleaning the house and keeping it up to the standard at all times.
6. To carry out random housekeeping checks with House manager on cleanliness standards including assisting the housekeeping team as and when required.
7. To report any fault or faulty equipment immediately to House Manager & Building manager
8. To assist butlers/stewards and event staff in service during events at residence.
9. To assist House Manager in organising events at residence.
10. To action family requirements promptly and effectively
11. To assist with chaperoning for family in their flats whenever requested
12. To assist House Manager in Health & Safety requirements as well as risk assessments
13. To maintain a storage log, as well as a complete inventory of items
14. To maintain a stock of replenishments and order accordingly
15. To assist House Manager in the monthly check of the inventory and record it
If interested in applying for this exciting post please do send the team a copy of your current c.v.
|Leasehold Conveyancing Administrator x2 (Shrewsbury)
|Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking experienced administrators to join the Company Secretariat Department of a national estate management company specialising in residential block management. The suitable candidates would need to be self-motivated and be able to prioritise their workload efficiently.
Duties to include:
• Corresponding with conveyancing solicitors
• Responding to pre-contract enquiries
• Preparing Deeds of Covenant
• Issuing certificates of consent
• Updating owners’ correspondence details.
• Updating Share Registers
• Updating Companies House with clients’ changes of Directors and Officers
• Liaising with internal Accounts and Property Management departments
• Land Registry Searches
If you are interested in applying for this position please email a copy of your current C.V. to the team.
|Residential Service Charge Accountant (Lincoln)
|Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an experienced Service Charge Accountant for a permanent position based in Lincoln.
Duties to include:
• Production of residential service charge accounts
• Reconciliation of independently prepared accounts
• Client liaison on all accounting matters
• Internal liaison with Property Managers
• Assisting with complex queries from Property Managers
• Production of year end certificates and explanations with final accounts
• Working to deadlines
• Supporting the Property Managers and Branch Managers in the local branch
• Assisting RMC Directors in the understanding of the service charge accounts
• Attending AGMs and other meetings with clients as required
• Ensuring RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code is adhered to
• Understanding of leasehold property accounting
• Excellent communication skills
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Knowledge of double entry booking keeping
• Knowledge of lease interpretation, apportionment, schedules, balancing and reserve fund compliance
• Knowledge of Section 20B legislation
• Previous experience in the Residential Property Management field
• IRPM or other industry qualifications
• Previous experience with "Tramps" system
If interested in applying for this exciting role then please email a copy of your current c.v. to the team